Johnathan Grzybowski is the co-founder of Penji, a dependable on-demand design service that helps marketing teams receive unlimited custom design at a flat monthly cost. His goal is to empower the next generation of designers through education and community building. Johnathan is also the producer and host of The Blind Entrepreneur Podcast featuring interviews with entrepreneurs, CEO’s, and business professionals to empower those who may be temporally blind in business by guiding their business to profitability.
In his spare time, you can find him supporting a local startup by wearing their swag at Barnes and Noble or streaming the WWE app on Sunday’s during an event.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The true entrepreneurial journey
- How to learn from your day job to help your side hustle dreams
- Making strong connections
- Why you should create strong relationships with your community
- How giving back allows you to receive
Make sure to grab your tickets to Growth Now Movement LIVE tickets go up on Friday! www.gnmlive.com