I am currently at Podfest in Orlando, FL and it really made me start thinking as my event is approaching as well, how I used to feel like I didn’t belong in the room.
Let me know if this sounds familiar:
- I have nothing to add to the conversation
- I’m not ready for that event/course/coaching
- I’ll attend next year when I’m more prepared
- I’d be too nervous to connect
- Or many more limiting beliefs
These are things that would bounce around in my head ALL the time time. It wasn’t until I got over myself, made the commitment to start attending things that made me uncomfortable, that I really began to grow
In this weeks Moment of Growth I challenge you to get uncomfortable and begin to grow.