Do you want more balance and harmony in your life? I’m sharing the solution so you can get it.
“I don’t love the word balance. I don’t think that that’s really accurate to what actually exists in this space. I call it the pull or the equation.” – Katie Krimitsos
Katie Krimitsos is a mom, wife, adventurer, podcaster seeker, and change maker. She’s committed to brightening the light of women around the world through her work under the Women’s Meditation Network guided meditation, podcasts and resources created for those who identify as women so they can use the tool of meditation to know themselves and consciously create lives they love.
This is Katie Krimitsos’s story…
Katie Krimitsos is a mom, wife, adventurer, podcaster, and change maker who is committed to helping women around the world through her work with the Women’s Meditation Network. She has eight podcasts in her network, which are downloaded 4 million times each month. Katie got into meditation when she was 18 or 19 years old and has been using it ever since as a tool for introspection, calming, and connecting with herself. As an entrepreneur, Katie has to balance her businesses, children, and personal life. She manages her time by looking at her life in weekly blocks and focusing on her energy levels for each task. This allows her to be present in each moment and give her best to her family and business.
In this episode, you will learn the following:
1. How Katie Krimitsos got into meditation, and what her current practice looks like
2. How Katie Krimitsos balances her businesses, parenting, and self-care
3. How Katie Krimitsos’ views on ‘balance’ have changed over time
- Right now, you can win a gift bag filled with over $300 of incredible health and wellness products! We’ve got supplements, skin care, superfoods and more. You can enter to win in 3 easy steps:
- Go subscribe and listen to any of Katie’s shows. You can do that by searching for “Meditation for Women” in your podcast player right now. Subscribe and listen to any of the podcasts you like!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts – let Katie know what you loved about the episode!
- Screenshot your review and share it on Instagram or Facebook – tag @womensmeditationnetwork and boom! You’re entered!
- Want to Grow Your Podcast & Brand? Sign up with PodBrand.io Today!
Connect with me: